Mango Parfait & Food Pics

Mango Parfait

“Winter is coming” – Everyone would be rather looking for their own comfort soups, stews, etc.. This may not be the right time to post deserts, however this amazing rainbow desert attracted me from its colours to extraordinary photography when I stumbled upon our fellow blogger marylinlawson’s posts. As much as I am in love with this recipe , I believe you all will find it interesting too. Thank you so much marylinlawson for letting me reblog this recipe on my blog !!

_XT17274

Cook yourself slim

_XT17274

There are very few things that beat the sweetness of a ripe mango. When I was little and globalisation wasn’t yet a thing, we only got local fruit and veg in my region. I am from the north of Spain, so that means a really good assortment of citrus, berries, melons and watermelons, and pretty much anything that grows in my sunny land.

However things like mangoes, passion fruits and avocados where completely unknown, we didn’t even know how they looked like!

_XT17271

My dad on the other hand had to travel to exotic destinations for work and he brought some of those things for us to try when I was about 6 or 7. I remember that the first time I tried a Mango, I thought it tasted like “pine tree”. I was very creative describing flavours but i didn’t have any other reference. Let’s just say I wasn’t a…

View original post 182 more words

14 Comments Add yours

1. jyo says:

Really looks divine !!

Liked by 3 people

2. Thank you soooo much for rebloging it, I feel so honoured 😀 x

Liked by 1 person

1. divinespice says:

It’s my pleasure 💓

3. This is looking so yumm…Loved the pictures..Awesome share !!

Liked by 2 people

4. Sparkyjen says:

Oh how pretty. It’s almost too gorgeous to eat. I just had a mango this morning. It was just ripe enough, and oh so sweet. I also love mango sorbet. Lots of people seem to love mango. I have witnessed people at the grocery story piling them into their carts. Maybe they are going to make dessert with theirs as well. Delicious looking share!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. divinespice says:

You are absolutely right ! It’s one of the fruits which is loved by most of us . It’s loaded with antioxidants and minerals.No wonder it is considered as fruit of the Gods back in India !! You should try alphonso(asian) mangoes once ..

Liked by 1 person

1. Sparkyjen says:

OK! I will look for Alphonso mangos next trip to the grocery store.

Liked by 1 person

5. Megala says:

This looks absolutely delicious & tempting !

Liked by 1 person

6. That looks amazing! 👍

Liked by 1 person

7. How enticing! An embodiment of swirled sweetness!

Liked by 1 person